When you’re feeling a little hungry and go to grab a snack, these homemade granola bars will kill that craving. They’re chewy, nutty, and can be a little fruity too if you wish… plus, with only four ingredients, they’re ridiculously easy to make!
- 300g granola
- 50g oats
- 100g peanut butter
- 100g honey
- Start by toasting your oats in the oven at about 250 degrees celcius for around 10 minutes. Keep an eye on them to make sure they do not burn.
- Gently heat the honey and peanut butter in a saucepan, and mix together.
- Place the toasted oats and granola into a large mixing bowl, and pour the peanut butter and honey mixture over. Mix well until the granola is evenly coated and sticking together.
- Place the mixture into a lined baking tray and then cover the mixture with another sheet of baking paper. Then place the tin in the freezer for around 20 minutes.
- Once the mixture has set, take the granola out of its tray and cut into 12 bars.
And there you have it! If you’d like to add a little something extra, try chopped nuts, chocolate and dried fruit – and if you do try these at home, please let us know how you get on!