If you’re looking for something, quick, easy and fruit-filled for breakfast, banana pancakes will do just the trick. They’re made with just three ingredients and are very healthy – they contain no flour, are low in calories but full of protein. Plus, they are so simple to make, making them ideal for a quick, mid-week breakfast or a lazy, weekend brunch.
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- Baking Powder
- Plus any extras for the side, e.g. honey and strawberries.
- Whisk the eggs together in a bowl
- Mash the banana in a separate bowl
- Add the banana and baking powder to the eggs and mix well
- Fry your pancakes in a small pan
- Add your toppings and serve!